State: Florida City: Orlando Clear all filters (7 of 133 reviews match)
filters
state:
city:
product:
Show
Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! I will NEVER use this airline again! The worst airline I've ever encountered. Gate attendant late arriving. Couldn't check in because their website was down. I call their 800 number and got a recording that number had been...

The bottom line is whether you flew to your destination. These other matters are relatively insignificant, unless you are a princess requiring everything to go smoothly. Don...

Reply to reviews

Silver Airways Baggage Policy Review

Silver Airways
Horrible airline and experience so far. We bought our tickets because the price was so reasonable for a quick flight. We are now here at the airport and they want to charge us $30 for our baby car seat!! Seriously?!?! Only airline I've ever heard do this. We will never ever fly them again. You get what you pay for. Our bad.

Silver Airways Flight Booking Review

Silver Airways
I will never fly silver airways again!!! Reservation code RJGMMO has yet to get on the plane that was to depart at 1:50pm!! Staff is extremely rude!!

Silver Airways
Worst airline ever . Today we missed the flight because of the manager who never did total count and we missed the flight . Manager in Orlando was very rude

Silver Airways
DO NOT USE SILVER AIRWAYS. Constant stream of lies. Flight delayed over and over for 6 hours. Pilots left and flight was cancelled after a 7 hour wait.

Departures Review

Silver Airways
Don't use this company. The worst!! Horrible customer service!!! Every flight was delayed today as I sat in the airport for 9 hours waiting for my flight to leave since it was delayed numerous times

1.3
After multiple delays, flight was cancelled because of crew fatigue. Drove from Orlando to ft myers. Same BS on way home. Unfriendly on top of it. Never again!!!!!!!
Additional Fees