While attempting to book a round trip flight from Tampa to Pensacola, I kept getting this "error message".When it finally went through, the website had changed my return date!

When I called Silver to change it, they wanted to charge me a $200 change fee for my $165 flight! (This was after being on hold almost an hour)! The flight is three weeks away, and there are many available seats.

One would think they would value their customers enough to make the change after their website mess up!Based on their reviews, they won't be in business much longer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. KkD stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flight and associated monetary loss in the amount of $331. Silver Airways needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silver Airways.

Had an Experience with Silver Airways?

Comments