100% full Not resolved

While attempting to book a round trip flight from Tampa to Pensacola, I kept getting this "error message".When it finally went through, the website had changed my return date!

When I called Silver to change it, they wanted to charge me a $200 change fee for my $165 flight! (This was after being on hold almost an hour)! The flight is three weeks away, and there are many available seats.

One would think they would value their customers enough to make the change after their website mess up!Based on their reviews, they won't be in business much longer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. KkD stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flight and associated monetary loss in the amount of $331. Silver Airways needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Silver Airways.

Had an Experience with Silver Airways?

Comments

Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more Silver Airways - Flight Review from Sunrise, Florida Silver Airways "Supposed to leave around 7:30. Still sitting in the airport watching this terrible airline blow up my email with incompetence. They seem to have lost one of their crew members..." Read more Allegiant Air - Don't Risk Flying Allengent Airlines - Pay a little more and go with safer airline...like Southwest Allegiant Air "...Both times, there were 6 to 7 hour delays (with direct flights!!)."On time" is a concept Allengent airlines is not familiar with..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more