1.3
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort

Janet an African American woman was the flight attendant on flight 74 out of Key West to Tampa on 11/27 ...I was seated in exit row and the seat belt was very short and did not go around me. My husband rang the attendant bell and from the front of the plane ( we were in row 7) she yelled “who needs the extender”.

He discreetly pointed to me.

It took her a while and she came back w it only to announce to the entire row that it was an FAA rule that anyone in an extender couldn’t sit in the seat...I said fine where should I sit and she loudly said I am not sure if anyone will change with you, a nice women was kind enough to switch only after I was humiliated. Mind you the flight attendant was NOT a small woman ...watch out for this one baddddd attitude rude just stared at us when we left no thank you no good bye...this airline has a long way to go

Review about: Silver Airways Flight Attendant.

Comments

Worst airline...flew from Marsh Harbor to Fort Lauderdale...plane over 2 hours late...missed connecting flight...no offer for hotel etc. Reticketed to the next day....checked with Jet Blue...we we told info wasn't complete..so although we had seats, tickets couldn't be issued...Called Silver , spoke to a lady who assured us it was complete...asked for a confirmation email to sent...Seem to be an issue..no email...called back an hour later..waited 28 minutes...while she again tried to email infomation...she hung up..Settled it at the airport in person!