Additional Fees
Level of Comfort

Update by user Sep 22

Just received an email after a month from Silver Airways and they continue to lie and will do nothing to assist me in almost 1000 in lost income for their SHITTY service.Said I wasnt at gate at 6:03 but 6:09 as it that MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE!

They still left a passenger behind and stranded when they left early. Also stated that the attendant paged me 4 times. Guess what that part of the airport is under construction I never heard any page and was less than 500 feet away.

Im filing a lawsuit contact me if you want to join it.lisaapproved@ hotmail

Original review posted by user Sep 21

On August 22, 2017 I checked into my flight online on my way to the Tallahassee airport and arrived at the counter at 5pm and waited in line to get my boarding pass.My Confirmation Number# VVYDOO.

I received my boarding pass and was in the gate area by 5:15. The gate was A1 which is under partial construction. The flight was due to leave at 6:13pm. I went approximately 500 feet to use the ladies room, plug my phone in and get a beverage for the flight.

I saw the Representative at the gate and she confirmed she saw me, this is not a large area. At 6:00 I checked the flight board and it said boarding I walked to the gate which I could see from where I was easily, and when I arrived at 6:03 was told the plane had left and that they had called my name 4 times. I never heard ANY announcements at all for my name. I said please call the pilot and let me on the flight, that is when another Silver Rep.

a female blonde 50 year old approx came from the plane's gateway and said the flight is gone and Im not calling the pilot. The Flight was not gone at all, all she had to do was radio the pilot I was there. She was extremely rude and the two employees continued to talk about a sweater that one needed on their radios back and forth no attempt to contact the crew or pilot was made. The young lady at the gate confirmed she saw me at the gate, so why not walk over and get me?

I requested another flight to West Palm Beach and was told there wasn't one. I was stranded in Tallahassee and had no where to stay or money to get a hotel or transportation. Its been a month and Silver havent even attempted to respond to me and the TIA officials passed me around like a whore in a Frat House. Disgraceful and EXTREMELY stressful.

Im out a day of wages, hotel meals and uber.DO NOT FLY SILVER and if you can avoid Tallahassee International Airport they DO NOT CARE about you or what their Vendors do to you.

Review about: Silver Airways Customer Care.

Reason of review: Stranded with no way home!.

I didn't like: Being left in airport with no way to return home, Rude airline attendant.

Had an Experience with Silver Airways?

Comments