Silver Airways ruined my sons Vacation to Puerto Rico that had been planed months ago.Very irresponsible customer service very poor.

If JetBlue stays partner with this airline will lose a lot of customers. may 17 and 18 2016 canceled the same flight lost of time gas and money but most of all ruined my sons vacation. I bought the ticket with jetblue and i had to call both airlines to get my money back. The trip was from Pensacola to Orlando and Orlando to Ponce.

From now on we will tell everyone how bad this airlines are.next time will fly with aother airline.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Silver Airways. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Silver Airways.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Silver Airways to other companies on our site.

Comments