Additional Fees

I am a very hurt, angry, and dissatisfied customer. I was lied to by a representative from silver airways flight 114 miami to bimini bahamas.

5 of my luggage was left in miami. I paid $225 at the ticket counter for my stuff to come to bimini. I explaind that 1 of my checked bags contained perishable items an it was a must that i get that to bimini today. They lie to in my face after my luggage along with other passengers luggage was taken off the flight.

I was told by a silver airways representative that the luggage would be transported to fort Lauderdale to come on the 5pm flight only to arrive in bimini to find out that their is no such flight. Its a hurt an pain of betrayal like none other to have someone look you in the eyes assuring u that your items and perishable goods are in route as he was speaking to me to forth Lauderdale an i would have them before the day is out. All off my purchased items left sitting on the tarmac. My items left be spoiled from the heat an of no use to me.

How could you be so deceitful an lie to a customer that way. I would never again use silver airways an my choice of travel in the future an will tell everyone my nightmare experience i had with your airline. The worst thing you can do is look someone in the eye an lie to them.

You loose all their trust in you an your company you repersent. So am home in bimini with none if my valuables and was charged $225 at the counter for luggage am without.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silver Airways Customer Care.

Comments

Lisamaxmoney

I was lied to as well. I am going to sue them and TIA.

Phenix City, Alabama, United States #1279688

Another day, another lie by this sorry airlines! Now your real nightmare begins, you will go through *** trying to get this resolved and/or refund