First they lost our bags on the way in to Key West. Then the bag guy left for 45 minutes "looking for them" until I had to get key west PD to find him which is when I was told the gate agents forgot to put the baggage on the plane.

That was just the arrival!! When we left to come home our plane had an engine malfunction. 45 minutes on a no AC plane later (2 toddlers and an infant with us) we were deplaned and waiting 3 hours before it was fixed. Thankfully, the gate agent said she had found us a new route home though.

When we got to Ft. Lauderdale, the Delta agent said Silver had screwed up the reservation and we couldn't get tickets until Silver fixed it. 4 hours and 6 missed flights later Delta was finally able to fix Silver's screw up. We set up shop at the Delta counter and they helped us make bottles and gave coloring books for our kids to keep them from melting down.

A Delta agent had to physically leave the terminal to go argue with Silver at a different terminal for us. Delta now has a fan for LIFE. The Silver agents we dealt with all had the dead in the eyes look of people who are yelled at constantly all day long. It was a miserable day thanks to a miserable airline.

One google search shows hundreds of one star reviews like mine. I wish I had seen them sooner....We paid $4000 to be treated like this.... Do yourself a favor.

Swim to Key West. Don't fly Silver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Silver Airways Baggage Policy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Lisamaxmoney

Lets put together a class action lawsuit.

Uxbridge, Massachusetts, United States #1342521

CANCELLED FLIGHT, LOST MY LUGGAGE, LIES TO FOR WEEKS, HAVE STILL NOT BEEN ABLE TO START BAGGAGE CLAIM. 36 HOURS TO GET TO EY WEST. DO NOT FLY SILVER AIRLINES!!!!!!!